Parking Permit Policy
- For 2016-2017 school year 246 parking spaces have been allotted for student parking.
- See STUDENT PARKING AT HIGH SCHOOLS board policy
- See STUDENT PARKING AT HIGH SCHOOLS regulation
- Schools cannot guarantee parking privileges.
- Parking spaces are allotted in the following priority order…
- Priority No. 1: Seniors participating in school-supervised work/intern programs
- Priority No. 2 (IF parking spaces remain): Seniors attending Jump Start or another educational pursuit. The determination of whether an activity qualified as an educational pursuit shall be made by the principal in his or her sole discretion.
- Priority No. 3 (IF parking spaces remain): Seniors who are involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Priority No. 4 (IF parking spaces remain): Seniors who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and above at the time spaces are allotted.
- Priority No. 5 (IF parking spaces remain): All other seniors.
- To apply for a parking space contact Debby Stickney, Business Manager at 410-672-4918, firstname.lastname@example.org, or in room C103 . The following requirements must be met before receiving an application…
- Current Senior
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 and above
- No obligations
- Currently have a driver’s license